Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Last Class

I know from the class that I am definitely more aware of the new technology and ways we can incorporate it into the classroom. I cannot fully express the benefits that I and my students will recieve. When Karen mentions that we will have to review the wiki information and its new enhancements, I find myself a little nervous. It is hard to relearn constantly. It is just like our email at school that says Campus will be updated in the next couple of weeks with the 2008 version. Scary. Will it work? Why do I have to start over at the end of the year? Will I be adjusting once again to a new look and new buttons to push? I guess the phrase is Open to change. As public school employees we are being asked over and over again to change. I hope that I can continue to be open to change. I will continue to work at imporving my computer and resource searching skills. My puzzle piece goals are good to set and put together. I am excited for summer, but realize that I must continue to blog and experiment with the technology to keep my know how fresh

No comments: