Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thing #

I was working with my students on the gmail Google documents. In my research paper requirements I had directed students to double space and use font size of 12. When I collected the papers I began to see many of the papers without double spacing. On the Google documents toolbar its not obvious to me as to how to create the double spaced documents. Many of the students had to put their writing in a Word document and use the tools available there. I will still have to look at the Google documents to see if that feature is really there. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Janet Knoll said...

Karen looked at the spacing on Google documents, and did find a way to double space. It's not readily apparent, however. I'll show it to you. Karen emailed Google to ask about having it put into the tool bar. -Janet